Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Snow Covered Flag of Ghana

I bet you never thought that you'd see the day that the Ghana flag would have snow on it (or more precisely, be made of snow); I know I certainly never did. But here it is, compliments of Diane and Rae from Boston, Mass. The East Coast of the U.S. is getting the white Christmas I've been dreaming of, and Diane thought she'd share a bit of it with me.




And in this particular case, you can eat the yellow snow, or the red or the green for that matter. Diane used up her entire stash of food coloring to create this short-lived masterpiece. Sadly, it's now disappeared under another foot of the white stuff, but it can live on here in perpetuity.

Thanks Rae and Diane! Happy shoveling!

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...WHAT NICE FRIENDS TO SEND U SNOW COVERED GHANA FLAGS.BET UR MISSING ALL THE SNOW!!!

    LOVE UR BLOGS!!!

    ReplyDelete